just wondering what camera do you use

I use a Nikon D90 with a 60mm macro lens...but I can't get a good picture of my hard corals to save my life. :cry: I get good detail in the pic, but the color is awful. It's nothing like what it looks like to the eye. I can shoot softies, zoanthids, etc...no problem. I'm trying to learn more by researching the net when I have time.... just haven't figued that part out yet.
 
For several years, I shot with a Canon Rebel Xt, with the 50mm 1.8 "Nifty Fifty" and the 100mm Macro.

Recently, I upgraded to the Canon 7D/18-200mm IS. Most of my tank photos are still taken with the 100mm Macro, though I do use the 18-200, once in awhile. I still also use the Nifty Fifty a lot, as well.
 
I use a canon 500D,and I love that thing!!!!

Ray-your pictures arent that bad!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new