Justin 650 gallon build 2017

20161204_121609.jpg
20161204_121609.jpg
20161204_121615.jpg
20161204_121901.jpg
 
Following along! I'm interested also in how you injected the seams!
 
You're a brave man lol. Obviously not your first tank. I'm intrigued by your mention of injection of the silicone. Would you mind elaborating. I'm just about ready to build myself a monster too but out of acrylic. Just waiting for the panels to show up. Mine will be 120x40x28 so not as many gallons. 28 tall is as wide as I can squeeze down my stairs or I'd go higher. Epic build. Looking forward to seeing this full.
There's a video on YouTube If you go on YouTube and put aquarium direct-injection you see it
 
This thing is looking awesome. What a monster. Wish i had the courage to try to build my own. Ill be following along.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new