Justin 650 gallon build 2017

Looks great, let's see some close up pics!
 
The structure seems are going to be Flawless direct injection no air bubbles no air pockets 20160814_144209.jpg
 
You're a brave man lol. Obviously not your first tank. I'm intrigued by your mention of injection of the silicone. Would you mind elaborating. I'm just about ready to build myself a monster too but out of acrylic. Just waiting for the panels to show up. Mine will be 120x40x28 so not as many gallons. 28 tall is as wide as I can squeeze down my stairs or I'd go higher. Epic build. Looking forward to seeing this full.
 
This is awesome! I am always surprised to see someone building their own tank, but you look to be a lot better at this than I would be :) Looking forward to seeing it progress. Would also love to see how you inject the silicone into the seams.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new