Juvenile Regal Angel

  • Thread starter Thread starter kstone2274
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Babies usually start becoming available in January ~February
 
I am looking for a Juvenile regal angel regular or misbar
Just a warning;
The juveniles aren’t always going to be Yellow bellies as both variants as juveniles are identical and have a yellow belly.
If you want a specific variant I’d say go for a slightly more mature specimen which will likely end up being wild caught (which are available year round but more common in December and sometimes in July/August) as CB specimens take quite some time before they mature.
 
You can buy tank raise ones almost any time. It is a little pricey at about $350.00.
 
If you are going to get a juvenile fish you must be prepared for constant feeding, they are very fast moving fish.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new