K7 Pro External control

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I am using the k7 pro on my biocube and really not happy with the controller. From lack of features to sheer difficulty in programming it. Is there a way for you folks to at least share some information on the bluetooth protocol thats being used. I can build the controller my end. It does not need to be built by you folks. Or any other means of external control (like the A360 has 0-10V control port). I understand building an app or changing existing hardware is rather complicated process. But at least you can share the bluetooth protocol details and that way we can help ourselves

Very happy with the light unit, hardware overall. Its a great light. The controller is something thats really limiting this light's appeal.

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
Ranjib

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for the information. So this is a radio controlled. From my initial study, nrf2401 uses SPI like communication protocol. If theres a way to decode the commands, I can wire up arduino or Pi and then use nrf2401 or similar radio chips to control the lights

Omgitsjoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for the information. So this is a radio controlled. From my initial study, nrf2401 uses SPI like communication protocol. If theres a way to decode the commands, I can wire up arduino or Pi and then use nrf2401 or similar radio chips to control the lights
Any progress with this?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back