Kalkwasser Dosing Setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdpeters
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jdpeters

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
928
Reaction score
477
Location
eatonville washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I was put a 1/4 push connect bulkhead on a lid to a jug for dosing Kalkwasser, what else would I need?

I understand I don’t want to suck up the settled Kalkwasser so my line down into the jug needs to be suspended a bit. Any reason I could use leftover rodi line?

I intend on using airline tubing to run to the doser and feed the tank, how do I connect the soft tubing to the top side of the bulkhead?
 
I used something like this when I was dosing kalk. I can't remember where I bought them. I want to say avast but am not sure.
PXL_20260112_170157536.jpg

PXL_20260112_170229281.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new