Kamden's Crinoid Diary

Very impressive survival rate!

How is the 1/4 remaining one doing? Has the central disk regrown much?

it was doing good for a while but it started dropping arms, i put it in the back of the tank i haven’t checked on it for a while
 
New Yellow Crinoid currently being acclimated
IMG_0001.JPG
 
Cool, I always bump into crinoid in my lfs but afraid I dont have the dedication long term. What feeding regime are you having currently?
 
Cool, I always bump into crinoid in my lfs but afraid I dont have the dedication long term. What feeding regime are you having currently?
I sold all of them and got into freshwater they are such a pain to care for and barely do anything lol. I was feeding 5-7 times a day with Brightwell Reef Blizzard-O
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new