Kamden’s 30 gallon

Also added a new Black Feather Star
DSC_0007.JPG
Not the greatest picture but it's the best the camera could get for some reason. :confused:
 
Update, Mimic Filefish jumped out but I added a new Leopard Wrasse about a Month Ago
I removed all types of Mechanical Filtration to help with feeding the Crinoids, Added another Sea Cucumber and I also added a Boring Rock Urchin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new