Kamoer STP pump soft tube adapter

  • Thread starter Thread starter kris2001
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kris2001

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
727
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
For my kamoer STP pump, I accidentally bought this tubing adapter that seems like half inch.

I need an adapter that's for the quarter inch soft tube to hard quarter inch tubing that's used in rodi...

What do I get... Here's what I have and tubing I wanna use to extend the line for pump.
20221001_170835.jpg
 
This is what I have going on. It is not pretty but it works. It looks like I have the same adapters that you have. I used 1/4 bulkhead fittings to connect the ro tubing to the barb adapters.
Screenshot_20221002-132433_Gallery.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new