• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kamoer X1 Pro 2 Dosing Pump - $80 Shipped

Item Price
$80-$70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

tylr9m482

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2020
Messages
305
Reaction score
112
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gently used for a few months, don't have a need for it anymore.

Comes with original box and all included instructions and fresh never used dosing line and linking cable.

$80 shipped

Or

$70
Local Pickup
Woodbridge NJ 07095

IMG_2401.jpg IMG_2402.jpg IMG_2403.jpg IMG_2405.jpg IMG_2406.jpg
 
SOLD - please close
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new