Kamoer X1-Pro 2 Issues

spfahnestock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering if anyone else is having issues with their Kamoer X1 Pro 2's not holding a time sync. Every time I open the app it tells me it has a Firmware time error and I need to resync it. I can resync it close the app reopen and it displays the same thing. This is occurring on 3 of my 4 pumps and it is resulting in the pumps not dosing. I have verified there is not a firmware update according to the app.

I spoke with support and since these were gifts (and I do not have a receipt) the only action they can offer is for me to send them all in to be factory reset.

I am considering getting rid of these and going with another brand.

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, here's my thread on it. Mine has gotten better recently. I've only been finding them off by a minute or two. I have three pumps and two consistently have the issue, one doesn't seam to. Check to make sure your firmware and app are up to date. Kamoer says they know of the issue, but I haven't gotten any other updates from Coral Vue.

I would submit a ticket with Coral Vue.

Lowefx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i am having issues of "connection reset" on my login screen. This still happens after i delete the app, reinstall, turn off/on phone, and reconnect dosers. I cant even reset my password. Nothing has fixed it, and I have an email out to Kamoer, but not sure how long the response will be. TIA

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back