Kamoer X1 Pro T

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw a video from Parkers Reef @Parker's reef that looked like we may have a new peristaltic continuous duty economical option in the Kamoer X1 Pro T. I wanted the Versa, but stock is unavailable for some time now. Not sure why, but didn't want to wait anymore.

Problem is not much information out there or resellers. Googled found aquariumlowcost..com and I took the plunge since it was $80 + 12 shipping and payable via Paypal in case I need to dispute. Not much information about that seller except for some LED lights someone purchased in the past which appears to be successful.

Will see if my package shows up. Surprised no real chatter about this device maybe because it's very new? Hopefully I didn't buy a device that can't be properly used in the US from a powersupply and/or app download perspective.

Mrmiles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my eye on one too to feed my calcium reactor but website looked kinda shady. I hope yours shows up! I'll pull the trigger if it does.

robocop1906

Erick McLemore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I bought some myself last week. For my calcium reactor and for automated water changes. I was waiting on Versa as well. Not too worried about some of the feedback on the app as that's something that can be improved upon post-purchase. I figure Kamoer manufactured one of the most popular peristaltic pumps out there, FX-STP, so hopefully these will be in the ballpark. Shall see.

OP
OP
S

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I bought some myself last week. For my calcium reactor and for automated water changes. I was waiting on Versa as well. Not too worried about some of the feedback on the app as that's something that can be improved upon post-purchase. I figure Kamoer manufactured one of the most popular peristaltic pumps out there, FX-STP, so hopefully these will be in the ballpark. Shall see.
Did you buy from the same seller? Post when you receive please and I’ll do the same.

robocop1906

Erick McLemore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are in China so tracking is a bit obscure as with other overseas dealers I've dealt with. Plus I paid with PayPal so it will be a waist of time at worst. I did get a shipment notice. There is of course no tracking.

robocop1906

Erick McLemore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you get your shipment confirmation click on 'Guest Tracking'> 'Order History'> click 'Details' on the right. At the bottom of the screen, you should find a tracking number. It's not a hyperlink so I figured out myself that you can enter it here: https://www.packages24.com/ to track your order.

OP
OP
S

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. Thanks. I found the shipped notification and tracked as you noted. It's still not trackable for the moment, but the site says it may take a couple days before it can be. Not sure how long shipping takes, so at this point I think we're in a waiting game. I see that you're also in Houston as I am.

There's only a couple Kamoer app in the AppStore so hopefully one of them work and we're not relegated to learning chinese.

NR53

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bit the bullet. I ordered 3 days ago and got a shipment notification today with tracking number.

I use the "Kamoer Remote" app with my F4 Pro and it the usability is pretty easy, and in English, so I hope the Pro T will connect to the same. I only had some issues connecting to my wifi since it will only connect to 2.4ghz networks and not 5ghz.

islandreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have looked at that site many times, but never pulled the trigger. I guess I will see how you guys do, but it will take a few weeks at minimum coming from China. So sit tight, if it comes sooner let us know.

OP
OP
S

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have looked at that site many times, but never pulled the trigger. I guess I will see how you guys do, but it will take a few weeks at minimum coming from China. So sit tight, if it comes sooner let us know.

Oh come on. Do it. Join the gamble. Everyone's doing it. All the cool kids are. Do it Do it Do it!

J/k. BRS says the Versa is months away and I can't wait that long for a CaRX pump hence the gamble. If you don't need, just wait to see how this plays out...

islandreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haaaaaaa, what I would like is that auto water change pump. That one is $349.00 I may pull the trigger on that one if everything works out. But naaaa I aint jumping on that bandwagon just yet, D a m n the COOL KIDS LOL HAAAAA

robocop1906

Erick McLemore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, May 5th was the last tracking activity "China Post Flight Arrival " not sure what that means.

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive purchased from aquariumlowcost.com in the past. Communication sucks, as they take for ever to respond, but shipments arrived. Most of the time they were at my door before the tracking was updated.

1 issue to expect is a delay with customs. My last few orders from china were held in customs for 3-7days.

OP
OP
S

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least mine has left China. Currently in the Neatherlands via air as of last night.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back