Kamoer X1 Voss setup/ Prime problem

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
7,222
Location
Nashville, Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have set up my pump with one fourth inch tubing with converter from their smaller tubing, going to a bulkhead and straight line pipe in a Voss water bottle (see pictures). Now I can't get it to prime at all. I added silicone sealer around the possible air crack places. Any thoughts how to fix? Or perhaps the pump will not work with this setup?

Kamoer 2.jpg Kamoer 1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new