KEEBLER and his chocolate chip star needs

  • Thread starter Thread starter H2OMama
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

H2OMama

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2025
Messages
19
Reaction score
22
Location
New Hope PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband fell in love with a chocolate chip starfish at our local shop. He has never taken interest in my tank and the salesperson said oh they will just clean the tank! So he came home. Fast forward never trust people's info you don't know. I threw in 6 littlenecks from the grocery and they are digging in and doing well and I've been popping one open once a week. Is that enough? I read that starvation is usually why they die. Can the star open the clams on his own? Keebler wants to stay a chocolate chunk! Any star helpful hints will be much appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new