Things have been moving along fairly well. The new frag tank keeps sps but is still going through an ugly phase, which is so weird to me but it is what it is. Phosphates have been all over the place. I can't seem to dial in
neophos on the doser. Will keep trying to find the sweet spot but at the moment I've just kept it at a minimum dose and am manually dosing extra to get to the desired levels. I'll be looking into some sort of auto tester in the future to test/dose phosphates for me because I'm growing tired of it
As far as additions go, I picked up a super cool and HUGE tube anemone from
@Reef Collective. The tube is close to a foot long and the tentacles are 9+ inches. I've never kept one before, and have only seen smaller ones for sale, so I figured what the heck! It also has some super cool orange/yellow markings in the green tentactles.
I also added a royal pencil wrasse to replace my blue star leopard. So far so good. Gets along with everyone and is always at the front of the tank looking for food. I'll try to get a picture of him soon.
That's basically it for now. Here's a few more pictures I took while I had the camera out.
BC Conveyor Belt of Fleshdunce. Mille's don't do the best for me, and I also can never get PE from them. We'll see if anything changes with this one.
Fishfoo Cigarettes After Sex. Backup frag growing nicely.
BC Mystery Team. It rtn'd almost immediately after getting it in the tank but I was able to save the tiniest nub. Now after two years it's finally starting to grow :)
No name rainbow tenuis. Not the best picture, but this guy is my favorite piece in the tank at the moment. Really excited to see what it looks like once it grows some more.
RC Poison Envy. Finally got a colony pic of it. A cool and unique piece.
