Keep your fingers crossed for me

rvlcf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My electricity is out, and my generator won’t start.
Im at a loss and just hoping my power comes on before it’s too late.
Please send good vibes

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope all goes well & stay warm ! I'm You Folks in the North East are geting it bad !

Braxton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fingers crossed. Isn't there mini power backups for powerheads to keep flow going

Skynyrd Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if its a portable generator take off the air cleaner and pour a little gas down the carb. It should start. The float or something in the carb may be gummed up. Or if you have some gumout carb cleaner spray that in.

OP
OP
rvlcf

rvlcf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the generator started! I went out one more time, although it had given me no indication it was going to turn over, and got it going. Holy stress! I was really starting to freak. Thanks for the good vibes!
I live in Connecticut, and we’re having a major storm.

OP
OP
rvlcf

rvlcf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have an eco tech battery backup that powers one of my mp40’s, but it crapped out after 45 minutes. I’ll have to figure out why.

Skynyrd Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet!! Also I always forget to turn the fuel on. They usually have a little inline valve. My Best advice to you would be to get a bottle of seafoam. It is a fuel conditioner, stabilizer and cleaner. You will never have a fuel problem like this again.

OP
OP
rvlcf

rvlcf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet!! Also I always forget to turn the fuel on. They usually have a little inline valve. My Best advice to you would be to get a bottle of seafoam. It is a fuel conditioner, stabilizer and cleaner. You will never have a fuel problem like this again.

I did have the fuel line open, but you’re probably right about the stabilizer. The gas had been in there a while, although I added fresh also when I started. I definitely need to make sure it’s working before a major storm hits.

Mike Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mike Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Stabil Marine and Ringfree (Yamaha’s version of Seafoam) on my Yamaha 2 stoke outboard. The Ringfree keeps my carbs nice and clean! :)
I'll have to look into that... We have a lot of winter/summer equipment at the farm I work at a couple days a week. We only run premium in our small engines too. I just drained the toro snowblower into the mantis tiller last week (viseversa in the fall) this weather is my bosses fault lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 66 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back