Keeping Track of what is in the tank

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s what I’ve done, I’ve got one for both tanks.
IMG_0186.jpeg

I have way too many fish to remember the names of and I always forget one when I get asked about my own stocking list.

Maebh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To most this sounds stupid but I suffer from OCD, ADD and ADHD.. I have over 10 coral, frags, shrimp, snails, clams.... the list goes on. I was wondeing if anyone had a system down for keeping a binder of some sorts to always have that info on hand? To most this is easy but im having a heck of a time so please be nice.. lol Thanks in advance.
I'm in the exact same boat! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Dont worry, it doesn't sound stupid at all! I have an Inhabitant google doc with the headings: fish, corals, inverts, macroalgae and hitchikers. I've only sub divided corals into zoas, sps, and softies (excluding zoas). I havent set this part up, but I'm thinking of having all of those in a table with the other headings being: food, light, flow, aggresion etc. Hope this helps!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep a diary, old fashioned notebook and pen.
I'm older school and use a pencil. All my notes, appointments, inventions and everything else I need to do is in a spiral notebook or a regular notebook which we had before someone invented spiral notebooks. :anguished-face:
Paul, can you share a few pictures of
your tank?
I can, but there are dozens of pictures on these forums going back to when they invented computers and decades before. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I have way too many fish to remember the names of
Some of my fish are over 30 years old so I certainly have no idea how many or what I have.

This is a brand new computer and didn't figure out yet how to transfer my pictures over from my old computer so not much on here. I have a few.

l

I just took this now.

42124.jpg

Attachments

• FTS April 24.jpg
    FTS April 24.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 7

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back