Kenya tree going sideways

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
664
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just moved my kenya tree frag because my urchin was bothering it. He turned sideways and has not gone back up yet for like 2-3 minutes. Also is this a good spot for him or should i keep him on the rocks?
DC147A45-26CF-497C-A568-ADF64E25719C.jpeg
 
Just moved my kenya tree frag because my urchin was bothering it. He turned sideways and has not gone back up yet for like 2-3 minutes. Also is this a good spot for him or should i keep him on the rocks?
DC147A45-26CF-497C-A568-ADF64E25719C.jpeg
Unless you have a lot of flow blowing it sideways it will perk back up.
 
I've found with my kenya he hates me touching him qnd goes on protest for a few hours (sometimes for a day)
Then pretends nothing ever happens
 
I've found with my kenya he hates me touching him qnd goes on protest for a few hours (sometimes for a day)
Then pretends nothing ever happens
Ok awesome, where have you placed him, I have a pretty weird frag plug with a little stick in the ground and I would really like him to grow like crazy throughout the entire tank. I will most likely get a bigger colony for the tank to spread.
 
Ok awesome, where have you placed him, I have a pretty weird frag plug with a little stick in the ground and I would really like him to grow like crazy throughout the entire tank. I will most likely get a bigger colony for the tank to spread.
If it’s happy it will grow pretty quickly then once larger will start dropping bits of its branches. Then you’ll have little trees everywhere! No need to buy another one! It might take a year.
 
If it’s happy it will grow pretty quickly then once larger will start dropping bits of its branches. Then you’ll have little trees everywhere! No need to buy another one! It might take a year.
Ok, there only like ten bucks for a frag at one of my lfs stores I might just get like 2 others haha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new