Kenya tree questions (pictures)

blackstallion

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
476
Reaction score
115
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me what the black "stuff" on my Kenya tree is?

20210609_141028.jpg


And does the base look healthy or is there something else going on here?

20210609_141021.jpg
 
Hmm. I apologize as I have no idea then. Hopefully we can get you some help to identify what it may be.
Yea, I'm not necessarily "worried" about the Kenya tree as it seems very hardy, but this could be a tell tale sign of other potential issues in the tank that I could remedy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new