Kessel 360 we lighting schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter randy4083
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
1,241
Reaction score
280
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Kessel 360we light and I've been just turning the light on and off and I have the controller to the light and I want to figure out what schedule would be good for my setup and I have a rainbow tip anemone in the tank and an few acans and a zoa and the tank is a 27 gallon flateback hexagon tank and I know how to get into setting the timing up but I don't know what intensity toramp the light up to and how often to go up on the intensity so can anyone help me out with this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new