Kessil 360W and T5's

  • Thread starter Thread starter LetItReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
2,921
Reaction score
1,434
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I would like to incorporate one or two tubes with my Kessil with the mount. The issue I have is my tank is rimless- Nuvo 40 and I do not have a canopy and would like to have a clean look.
The Aquatic life mounting system is nice but trying not to spend too much.

I am browsing LET retrofit and Sunblaze -https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AKKUBDQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Anyone here care to share on how to or pics to share.

Thanks!
 
I made my own. You could spend as little or as much as you like.

View attachment 675746

View attachment 675747

20180121_172800.jpg


20180121_194834.jpg


20180211_144504.jpg


20180211_172557.jpg
 
I don’t think those sunblazer units can handle ati bulbs, I think they are to short? I’m looking for options as well!

I may end up trying to fabricate something out of stainless steel or aluminum and coating it. Hell, I thought about maybe wood too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new