Kessil a150

  • Thread starter Thread starter MdgtRac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MdgtRac

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2014
Messages
72
Reaction score
28
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kessil a150 deeb blue up for sale. The shimmer and actinics this light provides is amazing, it is just not practical for my nanocube because i need to keep the top open. I recently got strips to put in my hood instead. My loss is your gain, . Ive used the light a couple hours a night and have owned it for a couple months, so it is like new condition. I still have all the packaging.
i paid $225 brand new for it and im asking $150.

Please PM if interested.
 

Attachments

  • kessil light pic.jpg
    kessil light pic.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 176

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new