Kessil A160w Tuna Blue

DevonMeep

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
41
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!I've been in the hobby for around a year now. I just purchased this light without the controller for my 29g and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them? At the moment I just have a couple frags of Xenia's and a small frogspawn. What color and intensity would be good for everyday viewing and coral growth? It looks very good but I want my coral to be happy.
 
Can't help ya much with settings on that size tank so someone will chime in I'm sure. But, I have two and love them. Great light in a compact footprint.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new