Kessil A160w Tuna Blue

DevonMeep

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
41
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!I've been in the hobby for around a year now. I just purchased this light without the controller for my 29g and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them? At the moment I just have a couple frags of Xenia's and a small frogspawn. What color and intensity would be good for everyday viewing and coral growth? It looks very good but I want my coral to be happy.
 
Can't help ya much with settings on that size tank so someone will chime in I'm sure. But, I have two and love them. Great light in a compact footprint.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new