Kessil A360X Lighting Schedules Thread

Took this a few months ago.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240425_162945_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_162945_Gallery.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 98
Thank you! I had a much larger sps dominate tank about 20 years ago and sold everything when I moved. Decided to do something completely different with this lil tank and have enjoyed all the movement the torches provide.
 
Just to clarify here, would you all recommend that if I stay with LED, I get 2 A360's over my 69g tank? I currently have one. Its 3 feet long and 22" wide and 21" tall.
 
Just to clarify here, would you all recommend that if I stay with LED, I get 2 A360's over my 69g tank? I currently have one. Its 3 feet long and 22" wide and 21" tall.
What are you keeping? Two will help, but you're not going to get much penetration with those two alone. Adding some nice bars will help or get something a little more powerful, like Reefi Uno Pro's. A couple Quanta Helix bars will help and you could run the Kessil's on the whiter side?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new