• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360X power supply

Item Price
$35
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
860
Reaction score
152
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am selling an extra power supply and extension cable for the Kessil A360X led light. This is an original Kessil power supply, and was in use for less than a year. I’m asking for $35 with shipping via USPS included. Let me know if you have any questions!

978BE121-F124-44E9-8431-5BA013EB352A.jpeg
 
I am selling an extra power supply and extension cable for the Kessil A360X led light. This is an original Kessil power supply, and was in use for less than a year. I’m asking for $35 with shipping via USPS included. Let me know if you have any questions!

978BE121-F124-44E9-8431-5BA013EB352A.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new