Kessil A360X - troubleshooting

mermaid_life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Light is a little more than a year old - turns on for 2-3 seconds and then turns off. Already cleaned with duster can and tried different power bricks with no change in behavior. Does anyone have any ideas? Already reached out to kessil directly, but since it's out of warranty, just checking if there is anything I can do or if anyone knows how to repair.

_AV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Light is a little more than a year old - turns on for 2-3 seconds and then turns off. Already cleaned with duster can and tried different power bricks with no change in behavior. Does anyone have any ideas? Already reached out to kessil directly, but since it's out of warranty, just checking if there is anything I can do or if anyone knows how to repair.
Kessil A360X is the absolute most common repair that I do. Requires a board level repair and component upgrades. I will likely be able to fix it for you.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have a two year warranty when you register them. But if you didn't they should still take care of you if you have a receipt. Also, I put a a160we in a bag with a big bag of desiccant when the same thing happened. It fixed it over night.

OP
OP
mermaid_life

mermaid_life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have a two year warranty when you register them. But if you didn't they should still take care of you if you have a receipt. Also, I put a a160we in a bag with a big bag of desiccant when the same thing happened. It fixed it over night.
Thank you, I appreciate it. That's easy enough to try.

OP
OP
mermaid_life

mermaid_life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kessil A360X is the absolute most common repair that I do. Requires a board level repair and component upgrades. I will likely be able to fix it for you.
Thank you! You fixed my eb832 and it's still going strong! Can you pm me a quote in case kessil won't replace/repair for reasonable rate or if dessication doesn't fix?

MellowReefer420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Can you PM me as well?

My Kessil a360x is doing same thing as OP. The light will turn on for a 2-3 seconds and then turns off. The fan is spinning and I gave it a nice clean, but no luck.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back