Kessil A360X Tuna Blue bundle - CA - will ship

Item Price
$300, $250, $50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DaddyDaughterNano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2022
Messages
53
Reaction score
22
Location
Central Cal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys

One A360X sold, and I realized I need to bundle the other A360X together with the mounting arm and WiFi dongle to keep shipping reasonable. The mounting arm is light, but the 21” length makes it difficult to ship on its own.

So here’s how I’m doing this: 1.5 year old Kessil A360X run at 40% over a softy/LPS tank with mounting arm and WiFi dongle: $320 shipped

Might also be worth mentioning I’m the original owner.

IMG_3721.jpeg


IMG_3718.jpeg


IMG_4126.jpeg


IMG_3726.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hey guys

One A360X sold, and I realized I need to bundle the other A360X together with the mounting arm and WiFi dongle to keep shipping reasonable. The mounting arm is light, but the 21” length makes it difficult to ship on its own.

So here’s how I’m doing this: 1.5 year old Kessil A360X run at 40% over a softy/LPS tank with mounting arm and WiFi dongle: $320 shipped

Might also be worth mentioning I’m the original owner.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new