Kessil A360x with narror reflector Par Mao

pledosophy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
422
Reaction score
291
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just switched from a kessil to a AI Hydra 64 and I am looking to see the difference in PAR to see how much I need to acclimate the corals for.

Does anyone have or know where to find a PAR map of the Kessil A360x with a narror reflector on?

BTW the Kessil was a great light, just to narror and to much shadowing for a nano cube for my taste. If I had room for multiple lights Kessil would still be something I had in mind.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new