Kessil A80 Tuna Blue

Item Price
70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cally2k

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
81
Reaction score
29
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have Kessil A80 only used for 6 months no mount just light and stand $70 w shipping.

kessil.jpg kessil 2.jpg
 
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new