Kessil AP700 firmware

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody had any issues with Kessils customer service? I have sent two different emails requesting assistance on updating my AP700 and have not received a response. When attempting to update, it says my kessil is too old and needs to be manually updated. In order to do that, you need the file to download and I cannot get it from their site.
Thanks in advance

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try giving them a call (510) 620-5250
I get a live person every time. Which email address are you sending to? I know sometimes it can take a couple days to get a response, but have always gotten a response. Otherwise they're now on R2R @Kessil we can tag them to see if a Rep can answer here :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I found great customer service the one time I called them and Crabs gave you the pertinent info you need.

OP
OP
jlts21

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I’m honestly not sure what email I used. I believe it was the customer service one one their site. I sent an email early August and then one early September and have not gotten a response yet. I’ll try giving them a call

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I’m honestly not sure what email I used. I believe it was the customer service one one their site. I sent an email early August and then one early September and have not gotten a response yet. I’ll try giving them a call
It should not have taken that long for us to reply to an email- it must have slipped through the cracks. For future reference our email is [email protected]. I would call the number Crab McJones gave above for the quickest customer service. We are open M-F 8am to 5pm! Sorry for all your troubles

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will just have to send you the precursor updates in order to download the latest ones and our technical team will be able to easily assist you with that.

OP
OP
jlts21

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should not have taken that long for us to reply to an email- it must have slipped through the cracks. For future reference our email is [email protected]. I would call the number Crab McJones gave above for the quickest customer service. We are open M-F 8am to 5pm! Sorry for all your troubles
It's no biggie, I understand. I did not have a chance to call today. I'll try calling tomorrow. Thanks!

Young@Heart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Currently running Firmware Version 3.4 on my two AP700's. I have just downloaded and update dated 5/1/2019. I have noticed some unpredictable behavior (nothing that lasts for any real length of time, I have mentioned it to my LFS - they indicated that I should check and update the Firmware. Assistance please I have 2 of these on my 180 Gallon Peninsula Tank. If I need to update Firmware, please let me know the steps I need to follow.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am Currently running Firmware Version 3.4 on my two AP700's. I have just downloaded and update dated 5/1/2019. I have noticed some unpredictable behavior (nothing that lasts for any real length of time, I have mentioned it to my LFS - they indicated that I should check and update the Firmware. Assistance please I have 2 of these on my 180 Gallon Peninsula Tank. If I need to update Firmware, please let me know the steps I need to follow.
Give them a call and they'll get you sorted. Use the number provided above. Kessil support is awesome.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most recent firmware version is 4.2, so they do need an update. You can find the firmware tool for Windows on our website here.

Let us know if you have any questions we can help with

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back