• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil AP700 - Texas - Will Ship - $300

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ldreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
75
Location
Caddo Mills, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kessil AP700 over my Red Sea 350 that I’m looking to get rid of to move to two smaller lights like the RS90’s or similar. So I’m looking to sell the AP700 and then buy something else.

The light is in good shape and has been over my tank for a while growing most if not all types of coral. I’ve had an issue with it broadcasting WiFi, I haven’t been able to get it to broadcast WiFi during setup, so I’ve never gotten it connected to the Kessil app. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if something is up with the light. You can still control it from the buttons on the light, just not the app.

It will come with the Kessil magnetic diffusers, twist on hanging kit with wire (you’ll still need whatever wall mounts you choose for the hanging wire) and will ship in the original box.

I’m currently traveling for work, so can’t get any photos of the light until I get back home tomorrow, but I’ll update the listing with photos when I get back.

I’m asking $300 OBO and will ship.
 
Last edited:
I have a Kessil AP700 over my Red Sea 350 that I’m looking to get rid of to move to two smaller lights like the RS90’s or similar. So I’m looking to sell the AP700 and then buy something else.

The light is in good shape and has been over my tank for a while growing most if not all types of coral. I’ve had an issue with it broadcasting WiFi, I haven’t been able to get it to broadcast WiFi during setup, so I’ve never gotten it connected to the Kessil app. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if something is up with the light. You can still control it from the buttons on the light, just not the app.

It will come with the Kessil magnetic diffusers, twist on hanging kit with wire (you’ll still need whatever wall mounts you choose for the hanging wire) and will ship in the original box.

I’m currently traveling for work, so can’t get any photos of the light until I get back home tomorrow, but I’ll update the listing with photos when I get back.

I’m asking $450 OBO and will ship.
Adding pictures.
E0173F3F-C3DE-4E98-8235-CB52EC5F4977.jpeg
FEF2E242-DF6D-4FDF-B926-19FF3B1766A5.jpeg
69FDCA0E-22D1-4945-8034-EE308999D0C1.jpeg
4D97594F-4A35-4DCB-B358-9DECB989F12C.jpeg
 
After looking at some previous sold listing for this light, I am dropping the price to $375 due to the wifi issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new