Kessil AP9X w/ Mounting arm

Item Price
$650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

eaquintero

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Messages
210
Reaction score
115
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
20221111_100143.jpg
20221111_095612.jpg
20221111_095559.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new