KESSIL H380 REFUGIUM LIGHT

Item Price
$160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

acro.jordan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
125
Reaction score
93
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6045.png

image.jpg



Kessil H380 Refugium light for sale, perhaps one of the best fuge lights EVER made… retail on this bad boy was $299. $160 local pick up or $170 shipped …. First come first serve !

I also have a timer I can throw in for an extra $10
 
IMG_6045.png

image.jpg



Kessil H380 Refugium light for sale, perhaps one of the best fuge lights EVER made… retail on this bad boy was $299. $160 local pick up or $170 shipped …. First come first serve !

I also have a timer I can throw in for an extra $10
Do you still have this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new