• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil H80 refugium light with mount

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

slogan315

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
545
Reaction score
339
Location
Savannah
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling kessil H80 refugium light with gooseneck mount. Less than 1 year of use.

Selling as I bought an algae scrubber to try and no longer need.

$100 shipped. Sold

ACC8DC41-ED84-460F-A82B-4964FD2EDB49.jpeg 535418F5-EEBF-46F7-8C80-8F0295CAD991.jpeg 3B03546E-3694-489F-86EC-A22D39677E65.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new