Kessil H80 w/goose neck mount

Item Price
85.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cww180

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
149
Reaction score
32
Location
Washington DC
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sale is a lightly used Kessil H80 and it comes with a goose neck mount. $85.00 let me know if you have any questions.

F1EEFE17-A7B3-4A78-8FBD-B4D009CDA16A.jpeg 13A0B258-53DF-440C-9EFE-7367AA09B39B.jpeg
 
No but I can ship it for 10.00 or so, let me know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new