Kessil light,skimmer and pumps

Romeo007

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
486
Reaction score
36
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have below items for sale. I will included price with shipping. Most of very light used and excellent condition. ATO is new. I Will add pics later or in PMs.

JBJ ATO with aqua lifter -$80
Kessil A360we with mounting arm- $300
Supreme danner Aqua-Mag 12 - less than year old -$90
Aquamaxx media reactor- excellent condition- $65
Seaside aquatics CS3.5 skimmer comes with Sicce sk200 pump --few months old-- $130
SICCE syncra 3.5 pump- less than 6 month old - $80
maxspect Gyre XF130 wave maker-- $100

Note all these price are shipped. I will post the pics once i go home. or text me 2407556402.
 
Pics
IMG_8650.jpg
IMG_8651.jpg
IMG_8652.jpg
IMG_8653.jpg
IMG_8654.jpg
IMG_8655.jpg
 
How much for mag 12?
 

Similar threads

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new