Kessil Programming

It should be labeled around each hole which one is which.

ASAP-Aquarium_Kessil_A360We_90_Watt_LED_02_5ed70a62-a064-4c98-b6d9-dd99449fc963_large.jpg
Well don't I feel silly. Haha! I guess I was too excited about my sparkly new lights to actually use my brain!
 
Well don't I feel silly. Haha! I guess I was too excited about my sparkly new lights to actually use my brain!
Lolol, not a problem. I was excited when I got my 360's to!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new