KESSIL SPECTRAL CONTROLLER?? Anyone have any experience with them?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stew18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stew18

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2015
Messages
235
Reaction score
54
Location
WASHINGTON
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any experience with a Kessil Spectral Controller? Good? Bad? Ease of use?

Thanks for your time
 
I've been thinking about getting one, but it would be redundant when I get my controller. The LFS uses one on their DT and it looks awesome ;)
 
Very easy to use, I honestly did not have a bad experience with them. I would recommend one if you have kessil lights and do not want to buy a RK or Apex.
 
It works fine, bought it to have as a back up after lightening hit my apex. ..still using it on one of my smaller tanks. The programming is some what limited compared to what you can do with an apex but it's still more than adequate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new