Kessil

Hooked on Corals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2026
Messages
34
Reaction score
21
Location
Victorville
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this light used from someone I just bought 250 gallon setup from but looks like the fan is broken can I fix it? The light does work. How can I mount it to the hood of the setup? I will attach photos

IMG_1226.jpeg IMG_1215.jpeg IMG_1216.jpeg IMG_1217.jpeg
 
That's a great question, and hopefully someone here has messed with the light this way and will chime in.

Have you already tried calling Kessil? Their support is historically pretty good....although this is a really old light, IMO it would still be worth a try.
 
That's a great question, and hopefully someone here has messed with the light this way and will chime in.

Have you already tried calling Kessil? Their support is historically pretty good....although this is a really old light, IMO it would still be worth a try.
No. I hadn’t even thought about that since I’m not the original purchaser. But I will try that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new