• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessils A160WE's for a DOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Brown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have 2 kessil A160WE's up for trade for a DOS system. The lights come with power supply, spectral controller and all wires associated with them. Thanks

Last edited:

psl123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have 2 kessil A160WE's up for trade for a DOS system. The lights come with power supply and wires associated with them. Thanks
Hi, I wrote in your other thread for keesils 360we for trade. I offered 2 AI hydra 26 with apex module and handheld controller.
I also have a brand new never opened apex DOS. I am interested in both of the 360we with mounting hardware. What do you think about possible trade? Please lmk thanks phil

OP
OP
Ronald Brown

Ronald Brown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I wrote in your other thread for keesils 360we for trade. I offered 2 AI hydra 26 with apex module and handheld controller.
I also have a brand new never opened apex DOS. I am interested in both of the 360we with mounting hardware. What do you think about possible trade? Please lmk thanks phil

Pm'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back