• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessils A160WE's for a DOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Brown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
321
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have 2 kessil A160WE's up for trade for a DOS system. The lights come with power supply, spectral controller and all wires associated with them. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Hello. I have 2 kessil A160WE's up for trade for a DOS system. The lights come with power supply and wires associated with them. Thanks
Hi, I wrote in your other thread for keesils 360we for trade. I offered 2 AI hydra 26 with apex module and handheld controller.
I also have a brand new never opened apex DOS. I am interested in both of the 360we with mounting hardware. What do you think about possible trade? Please lmk thanks phil
 
Hi, I wrote in your other thread for keesils 360we for trade. I offered 2 AI hydra 26 with apex module and handheld controller.
I also have a brand new never opened apex DOS. I am interested in both of the 360we with mounting hardware. What do you think about possible trade? Please lmk thanks phil




Pm'd
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Sold, thanks. #MODS PLEASE close
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new