Keys Dive Trip

  • Thread starter Thread starter seafansar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Love the pics Sara. I think the "creepy" one is a squirrelfish. The reason they were usually on their sides was probably because they were resting. Big eyes are often found in nocturnal species.
 
Yeah, they were squirrelfish. I've seen them before. It was just weird to see so many of them on the bottom ghostly white. Anyway they always look a little creepy to me with their big eyes!
 
What an awesome bunch of pictures- thanks so much for the treat. I can't believe the amazing variety of things you saw and were able to get great shots of... just awesome.
 
Thanks! It was definitely the best couple of dives I've been on. The water was a nice 85 degrees too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new