KH Carer Review and Experience

Hey everyone, I just picked up a used KH Carer and Avast K1 off Facebook marketplace for an absolutely absurd price... like, too good to pass up. The seller admitted the pH probe needed to be replaced, and I want to do some routine maintenance before I set it up. Is [email protected] still the go to person? I'm wondering if I need to do some of the updates mentioned in previous posts beforehand as well. Finally, any tips for using it?
What maintenance do you need to do? Other than the PH probe, maybe replace the lines? I have the chart as to what pump head needs what if you want I can post… but to answer you, yes Thera would be your contact I assume.
 
How do I calibrate KH Carer pH probe with 7 and 10 solutions when they don't have that as a selection, they have 4 and 7 or 9.18 and 4?
 
Did you calibrate with ph 7 and 10 solutions, and if so, which did you select on the app to calibrate it with?
 
How do I calibrate KH Carer pH probe with 7 and 10 solutions when they don't have that as a selection, they have 4 and 7 or 9.18 and 4?
Need to do the 4 and 7 or 9.18 and 4 as far as I know. I’ve always used the 4 and 7 to calibrate my KHC.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new