Kh Director Connect App Chart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SMG91

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick question. . . how many tests are required for the chart function to become available? Here is a screenshot just to make sure that nothing is setup incorrect.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20191226-221050_GHL Connect.jpg

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You mean this chart? If you want it there. Tap the paint brush, then the paint brush for the chart then sensors and the small drop down arrow and add KHD to it.
4194782D-8232-4013-8474-D8D3CCDFE87B.jpeg

Last edited:

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Within two you should see it depending on the interval.

When you click on chart do you see an error measage come up?

If you log into myghl.com and click on your director can you see your charts there?

OP
OP
SMG91

SMG91

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Within two you should see it depending on the interval.

When you click on chart do you see an error measage come up?⁰

If you log into myghl.com and click on your director can you see your charts there?

This may be the problem, its not listed under myghl.com but I can't add it. The only way I can access my KhD is through the access point through my tablet or phone, which then I don't have internet access, or to access it through the usb connection. When I try to add it to myghl through my computer with usb connection, I recieve the same message as on my phone shown in the attached picture.

Ive tried to setup a static IP, but have been unsuccesful with this. When I manually enter everything my network does not take accept the information, but when I automatically search for networks, no results show (I live in an apartment and my other devices return many results when I search for networks on them). I posted about this a week and a half ago in the stickied thread on seting up the ghl doser 2.1, but have yet to get a response for GHL . . . I have since figured out the access point.

Screenshot_20191227-062257_Chrome.jpg

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted about this a week and a half ago in the stickied thread on seting up the ghl doser 2.1, but have yet to get a response for GHL . . . I have since figured out the access point.
Hi,

Posting a support-related question on a thread is not an official support channel. Quickest responses from GHL are had when you contact us by email or the ticket system, see signature below.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have problem with MyGHL and static IP on your device - please try this DNS 8.8.8.8. It has helped me some times. However - I do not know if it works with a SA doser

Sincerely Lasse

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back