Killing blue cloves with fluke tabs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My tank is getting over run with them, I read that Pyramid Butterfly fish eat them. I don't know if its true, or what other corals it might also eat. Sorry
 
That's an old link that doesn't work. They are banned in the US. No one has them unless you can find someone with an old supply.
Looks like I am SOL unless I give that other Fenbendazole for xenia control? a try. Those will work on clove polyps as well? Have you heard of this working for others?
 
Do what Max says. I did this to my 24 gal cube with excellent results. Xenia, BCP's, gsp's, one of 4 pepeint shrimp, all bristle worms, stomatella snails, and small leather coral were the casualties. All else in perfect condition. I have more info on my thread on SDReefs. (Same username). Hit me up if you have any question!

Cheers.
DiverDave
 
Awesome .. I am going to try this with my 125. I will keep you guys posted as to what happens with pics and everything. I am eager to try this and get started! My entire tank is crazy purple with cloves and the xenia is right behind it!
 
Before I start, just to make sure, should I worry about any of these corals?

* Bubble
* Frogspawn
* Hammer


Thanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new