I noticed that too with the other stuff I cook like hydroids. a bit about majanos, and aptasias. I noticed that if i zap them with the laser then I get a lot of babies. seem they have enough time to spit them out before dying. I will continue to use aphasias X from red sea for those. but for other things like problem unwanted zoas, hydroids, evening out of control encrusting montiporas, they are great. I also found out that it will definitely kill off cyano, or spiralina. killed off a quarter size spot of it and it has never come back. also Best Lasers are great. they have a warehouse in california, and one on the east coast which carry the lasers in stock, which means not having to worry about something coming from overseas and getting seized by customs. I am also in california. I got my 5 watt laser in 2 days. great response. answered every question, even sent me a free laser gift.
