I am certainly not an expert when it comes to lasers, but I have done a bit more research since my last post on this thread. The paperwork in your last picture says that it is a Class IIIA (a.k.a. Class 3R), which according to
http://www.lasersafetyfacts.com/laserclasses.html equates to between 1 and 5 mW, and even IIIB / 3B is only 5-500 mW, which is supposedly not strong enough for what we want. Now I don't doubt the claims you are making about it's capabilities, mainly because a lot of these Chinese made laser spec claims are all over the map. I suspect it might be due to sales hype or liability but mostly due to laws & customs restrictions. There is a good article here
http://www.laserist.org/us-import-law-03_chuck-maricle-discussion.htm There is also a guy doing reviews and testing the strength of various lasers on eBay showing how varied and inaccurate the claims are. They aren't the best, but an example can be found here at
. I guess if you want powerful laser, you should either get one from a reputable source and be willing to pay the price, buy one that has been reviewed by a trusted source, or it is caveat emptor.