jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exciting news for the lagoon!!

After a long weekend and some EPIC SALES

@A Reef Creation had an amazing sale, and well lets just say there will be some fun pieces headed to the KingTide Lagoon.. here is a little sneak peek of some of the pieces.... but one I am really excited for and cannot wait to grow out my own personal colony of... the..

OG UFO MICROMUSSA
giphy.gif

Hope you all enjoy, and hope you had a fun weekend like myself! (I know my wallet didn't)

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 8.38.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 8.37.57 PM.png
What kind of zoas are these

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This weeks video is perfect for my build thread! Today we go over what has been happening in the King Tide Lagoon lately! Lots of new things added, and lots of changes! Hope you guys enjoy the tour!

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ReeferBlaine I see you are in the Pacific Northwest, where? I’m in Montana just across the boarder but only 165 miles from Spokane. Nice thread.
Seattle area actually! Thanks for checking out the thread appreciate the love!

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for a much needed update... but the move is officially over! Here is to the Lagoon! It was a fun system and a great run up in Seattle, but things were shut down and moved to Cali! All stocking is currently with my good friend @BighohoReef and in very safe hands. As for the lagoon here is a video to show what all went down!

After a long few weeks everything is out of boxes and starting to find its "home" in the new place so the tanks began to be the next priority and here we are now! Lagoon has the old rock back in the tank but newly scaped and with a fresh layer of SAND! (happy to have that back in this build)

Hope you all are well, and enjoy this update on the King Tide Lagoon! Cheers to a new adventure!

963269A4-06DB-4E41-816F-BB91C5FB08DC.JPG

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry for a much needed update... but the move is officially over! Here is to the Lagoon! It was a fun system and a great run up in Seattle, but things were shut down and moved to Cali! All stocking is currently with my good friend @BighohoReef and in very safe hands. As for the lagoon here is a video to show what all went down!

After a long few weeks everything is out of boxes and starting to find its "home" in the new place so the tanks began to be the next priority and here we are now! Lagoon has the old rock back in the tank but newly scaped and with a fresh layer of SAND! (happy to have that back in this build)

Hope you all are well, and enjoy this update on the King Tide Lagoon! Cheers to a new adventure!

963269A4-06DB-4E41-816F-BB91C5FB08DC.JPG

Looking fabulous!

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@KingTideCorals Blaine this is terrible !!!! Did you get insurance on your shipments? If not then next time. There is a time for everything and I’m glad you’re sticking with the hobby. I too suffer from anxiety so I can relate. BTW who did your avatar?

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@KingTideCorals Blaine this is terrible !!!! Did you get insurance on your shipments? If not then next time. There is a time for everything and I’m glad you’re sticking with the hobby. I too suffer from anxiety so I can relate. BTW who did your avatar?
I did, but UPS is fighting everything and trying not to pay luckily my good friend @BighohoReef is on the case with me and helping fix what they did wrong. I appreciate the kind words it was a tough video to make but one I felt was necessary

LazyMundayz created my logo! A good friend and an even better artist!

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really sorry to see this. Best wishes and hang in there man you will bounce back even stronger im sure.

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a while since I have been able to make an update on this tank. A LOT has changed. It has visited a rescape several times, seen new livestock come through, and seen many unwanted changes (which luckily have blossomed into something new and fresh)

These tanks are constant works of art, and recently listening to an episode of Reef Therapy and Jake made a comment about happy accidents in the hobby. I cherish the moments I got to spend with him at his Studio, and I am forever grateful for his hospitality and kind words that night. Swim easy my friend.

Alas the tank has come into its own and become the new home to a pair of True Percula Clownfish. The coral story remains the same, I won't break my love for soft corals and have continued to cherry pick the right ones for this system. Its a work in progress, but aren't all of our reefs? Youtube update coming soon, thank you all for your support, and I look forward to rekindling my threads here on R2R. Cheers and happy Sunday Reefers!

IMG_1445.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once again been far too long! Do a little photo dump right meow....

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

So many changes, look forward to a more formal update soon! Lots of fun new additions though, and the tank has truly begun to grow in ever since the reboot!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back