King's Reef Nano

Love that rockscape! What kind of livestock you planning for this?

Thanks! I'm planning to add softies first. I really love zoas! So definitely my tank will have 50% covered with zoas. And some LPS.
And if it's mature enough, thats the time I'll be adding some SPS.
 
Hi R2R!

Just an update:

I already started cycling my tank. And ill do the full 6weeks cycle to be sure.
12087967_10153028312376105_1044350432141841089_o_zpsv6zchhkd.jpg

12141162_10153028312571105_8805261214983991047_o_zpsldazujqh.jpg


Thanks for viewing..
 
Awesome little system! You sump/refugium set-up is sweet. How are you liking the AI Prime? I have one and think it's great so far.

Thanks KingBlingTX! Im gonna try that DIY sandwich for chaeto soon.
Regarding the AI prime, I think they're really good! How big is your tank by the way?
 
Super nice setup Kahlil! Man I'm jealous; time for me to start a new build! Awesome planning, it's obvious you thought this one through. Welcome btw!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new