Koji Wada Pink Nepthea

nivekid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Messages
276
Reaction score
155
Location
UT
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All,

I have several frags of Koji Wada Japanese Pink Nepthea available. This is a fun soft coral that provides some different texture and color to almost any tank. The pink looks most vibrant under white lights. This coral does not fluoresce; instead it is pigmented pink. Under heavy blues it will be a dull purple. My mother colony was purchased directly from Unique Corals who got it directly from Koji Wada. Photos below were taken under Radion G5s during daylight hours with a PolypLab lens. I then tried to adjust the heavy yellow from the lens back a bit to get a truer color.

Larger Mini Colony Pictured Below: $110
Smaller Frag: $60
Smallest Frag (not pictured): $50

Shipping priority overnight is $50 flat. Standard 2 hour DOA policy. Ice pack included if necessary.

IMG_5282 by Devin Christensen, on Flickr

IMG_5281 by Devin Christensen, on Flickr
 
Largest frag is sold. Next largest is pending payment. Smaller frag (not pictured) is still available. I will sell it shipped for $90, if anyone is interested.
 
Thanks for the feedback everyone. For now, everything is sold. I should have some more frags in about 3 weeks, maybe along with some torches, etc.
 
Hello All,

I have several frags of Koji Wada Japanese Pink Nepthea available. This is a fun soft coral that provides some different texture and color to almost any tank. The pink looks most vibrant under white lights. This coral does not fluoresce; instead it is pigmented pink. Under heavy blues it will be a dull purple. My mother colony was purchased directly from Unique Corals who got it directly from Koji Wada. Photos below were taken under Radion G5s during daylight hours with a PolypLab lens. I then tried to adjust the heavy yellow from the lens back a bit to get a truer color.

Larger Mini Colony Pictured Below: $110
Smaller Frag: $60
Smallest Frag (not pictured): $50

Shipping priority overnight is $50 flat. Standard 2 hour DOA policy. Ice pack included if necessary.

IMG_5282 by Devin Christensen, on Flickr

IMG_5281 by Devin Christensen, on Flickr
Still avail??
 
Hello there. These particular frags have been sold, but I can cut to order. They take about 2-3 weeks to heal before I would be willing to ship. Just let me know!
 
I’d be interested in getting a frag from you. Your profile says you’re from UT, where bouts for potential local pick up?
 
Last edited:
I'd like to purchase a frag! Please let me know when one is available
 
If you still sell these frags I would be interested in buying one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new